How to Remove Lori Double Cylinder Deadbolt | Mr. Locksmith™
How To Remove Lori Double Cylinder Deadbolt | Mr. Locksmith™
For further information go to : https://www.mr.locksmith.com/
How to Remove a Lori Double Cylinder Deadbolt
- Open the door.
- Remove the deadbolt faceplate from the door edge by removing the two flathead screws using a Phillips screwdriver.
- Remove the thumb latch assembly from the interior side of the door, if applicable, by removing the two screw bolts on either side of the latch handle, then pulling the assembly horizontally from the door.
- Insert the long shaft of a 5/64-inch Allen wrench into the space on either side of the slide bolt to engage in the cylinder set screws and turn the set screw counterclockwise two to three full turns to loosen. Repeat for the set screw on the other side of the slide bolt if it is a double cylinder deadbolt.
- Remove the deadbolt cylinder(s) by turning the cylinders counterclockwise until the cylinder is free of the mortise housing. Furthermore, Insert the deadbolt’s key halfway into the cylinder for leverage in turning the cylinder. Repeat for the opposite side cylinder in double-keyed models
- Remove the slide bolt assembly from the door edge, moreover remove the cylinder housing from the door hole.
Business email: [email protected]
Fan mail/products to be reviewed can be sent to:
1685 H Street
Terry Whin-Yates is a 3rd Generation Locksmith with a BA (Hons) Criminology. He has 35 years of experience in the locksmith and security industry and is a locksmith trainer providing On-LIne and Hands-On locksmith training to people, businesses and Law Enforcement all across North America and Asia. Terry Whin-Yates‘ BC Security License is B4227.